Bled Rock Climbing
OverviewBled, with its fantastic scenery and culture, offers some imposing rock climbing areas. That is why its rock climbing areas are perfect for those who wish to combine climbing as a part of their holiday and lifetime.If you learn to climb a rock near Bled, you will gradually change into a cooler, more confident, more relaxed person.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourClimbing is something that comes naturally to all of us. We have done it since we were kids playing in the backyard. And why do we rock climb now? Maybe because we are just bigger kids, looking for a challenge, a place in the history books, the rush, or the cleansing feeling of just doing it. Bledis a small placewith diverse and challenging rock climbing areas, where you seldom need to queue for a climb. Ithas a bit of everything and in very picturesque settings.
Rock climbing is a complex activity. At whatever level you choose to climb, we will provide you with all you need to enjoy climbing in a safe way. Rock climbing lessons can be provided for beginners and also for advanced climbers.
Inclusions for Bled Rock Climbing
English speaking professional guide.
Tansfer from Bled to climbing areas around Bled orBohinj Lake and back.
All equipment (helmet, harness, climbing shoes, magnesium bag, ...).
Photos done by guide.
Exclusions for Bled Rock Climbing
Food and snacks.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
A maximum of 14 people per booking.
Dress code is sport, sport casual, outdoor sport.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or too wet rock wall, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
The duration of transfers from Bled are approx. (between 15-30 minutes).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bled Castle Tour
- White Water Rafting in Bled
- Bled and Postojna Small-Group Day Tour from Bled
- Vogel Ski Center: Half Day Skiing with Instructor
- Adventure Trip: Kranjska Gora, Bovec, Bohinj from Bled
- Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle Small-Group Day Trip from Bled
- Radovljica Half Day Trip from Bled
- Vintgar Gorge Half Day Mountain Bike Self-Guided Tour from Bled