OverviewWe recommend to visitors, who are interested in learning something more about Bled, to take a sightseeing tour around this resort. Bled was discovered by the tourists in the middle of the 19th century, after a Swiss doctor, Mr Arnold Rikli, had built a climactic health center there.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourYour excursion begins with pickup from your hotel in Ljubljana. During the drive in a comfortable car/minivan, your guide will offer commentary and answer your questions regarding Slovenia. Meanwhile, enjoy the picturesque landscape of the countryside as you go.
When you arrive to Bled, take a drive around the lake and a short stroll around the town of Bled, as your guide shares commentary about this beautiful place. After touring the town, opt to visit the impressive Bled Castle or enjoy a ride in a pletna, a traditional wooden boat, to the lake's island (own expense).
Of course a day at Lake Bled wouldn't be complete without the famous Bled cream cake tasting. Enjoy a taste of the famed local treat before returning back to Ljubljana. The tour will finish at the same place where it began.
Inclusions for Bled Sightseeing Tour From Ljubljana
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bled cream cake tasting with coffee/tea
- Sightseeing Tour of Bled
Exclusions for Bled Sightseeing Tour From Ljubljana
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional Pletna boat ride to the island (14€/per person)
- Optional entrance to the church on Bled (6€/per person)
- Optional entrance to Bled Castle (10€/per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private option
Local Contact Details:
You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.