OverviewEnjoy the day by visiting the wonderful Blenheim Palace, drive through the beautiful Cotswolds village and tuck into your lunch pack. End the tour by seeing Burton on the Water, returning back to London in the evening.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDepart from Fountain Square (123-151 Buckingham Palace Road) in London and make your way to Blenheim Palace. Arrive early in order to ensure a nearly private visit of the fairy-tale mansion. View the impressive State Rooms, walk through the well maintained gardens designed by Capability Brown, and grab a photo opportunity at the lake.
Head next through the Cotswolds, taking in the countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns on a tour of one of Englands most pretty regions. Drive to the sleepy town of Burford, built on a steep high street leading to the River Windrush and its medieval bridge. A lunch pack will be included.
See the picturesque village of Bourton-on-the-Water, also known as the Venice of the Cotswolds. Take time to explore the low bridges and wander along the Main Street.
Top off the day with a visit to the enchanting Stow-on-the-Wold, the highest town in the Cotswolds. Estimated arrival time back to London is around 6.30pm.
Inclusions for Blenheim Palace And The Cotswolds Tour From London
- Entry to magnificent Blenheim Palace
- Drive through beautiful Cotswolds’ villages
- Lunch Pack
- See Bourton on the Water
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Blenheim Palace And The Cotswolds Tour From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.