Blu Anda Catamaran To Koh Yao Noi - PhuketWrite a Review
OverviewThis full day, small group trip is a combination of a sea tour and land tour. Travel across the beautiful waters by a modern, technologically-advanced, Blu Anda catamaran to the nearby island of Koh Yao Noi on this 10 hour full-day tour. Witness the unique serenityÂ in the traditional life of the indigenous island people and receive their warm welcome. Cycle past fascinating scenery and through the rice fields. Enjoy a light breakfast, sample tasty local treats, kayak through the mangrove forest, swim at Nork Island, and much more.
- Breakfast included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourTransfer to Ao Po Grand Marina, upon arrival at about 9:30am enjoy a light canapÃ© breakfast as you learn of the day planned ahead and then start your voyage through the spectacular scenery of Phang Nga Bay on board the state-of-the-art Blu Anda catamaran. Fast and luxurious, our technologically advancedÂ catamaran ensures the smoothest journey in just about all weather conditions, (especially good for those susceptible to motion sickness). Your journey is as important as your destination, andÂ traveling in safety and comfort is a priority.
Arrive at Laem Sai Pier on the nearby island of Koh Yao Noi andÂ experience a traditional bus, which is still used as local transport and has a history going back around 100 years. Along the way discover the peace and beauty of the traditional life of the indigenous island people, as if you'd just stepped back in time 40 or 50 years.
Arrive at Suan Chalerm Pragiat: Chalerm Pragiat The King Park, a park opened to celebrate the 80th birthday of His Majesty, the late King Bhumipol where you can stretch your legs before cycling through a pine tree tunnel surrounded by lush green rice fields separated from the sea by a small country roadÂ (an atmosphere hard to find anywhere else in Thailand).
Travel onto Pradoo Terminal, a private reception areaÂ where you will receive aÂ seafood box lunch. After lunch, relax in the breeze at Laam Lim Lay: The Rest Calm@Koh Yao Noi which is a terrace overlooking the sea and forest islands of Phang Nga Bay. Test yourself but have fun as you join in making traditional Thai desserts.
Afterwards, kayak through the mangrove forest, known for being a nursery for marine life,Â plus discover the story of the mudskippers, learn about various types of shellfish, see the localÂ art of catching black crabs, and lots more. Return to Laem Sai Pier to take the Blu Anda catamaran to Koh Nok, where you will have time for swimming and relaxing. Afterwards, it is time to get back on board for the transfer back to your hotel (or the airport).
Inclusions for Blu Anda Catamaran To Koh Yao Noi
- Welcome snacks (breakfast) of Canapé and hot or cold beverages
- All snorkeling equipment, beach shoes, small towel, and sarong (multipurpose cloth) provided.
- Blu Anda unique style Set Lunch
- Afternoon snacks, fruit, and light drinks
- Marine National Park fee
- English speaking guides
- Fresh water showers onboard
- Transport by minibus, Blu Anda superior catamaran, bicycle, traditional island bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide
Exclusions for Blu Anda Catamaran To Koh Yao Noi
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transfers available from all areas of Phuket
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are not available during land transport
Infant meals not included
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum 6 persons required for tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of cycling is involved in this tour.
Not wheelchair accessible
If you are traveling to the airport please inform us of your flight time. We recommend that flight time is no earlier than 9:30pm to allow time for Check In.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Smokers note - Blu Anda vessel is a non-smoking vessel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.