Blu Anda Catamaran To Phi Phi From PhuketWrite a Review
OverviewYour full-day tour includes cruising on the modern, technologically advanced BluÂ Anda catamaran. Pass and stop at some of the most beautiful limestone islands and rock formations in the world. Together with a light canapÃ© breakfast and Blu Anda's unique set lunch, enjoy stops at Lana Bay, Maya Noi (Maya Beach) and Tonsai Bay for swimming, kayaking, sunbathing, snorkeling and more. Also view the magnificent Camel Rock, Viking Cave and other stunning spots.
Your Blu Anda catamaran tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan.
- Breakfast included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourThe Phi Phi Islands are widely considered to be among the most beautiful island groups in the world.
You will be picked-up at your hotel at approximately 9am and transferred by air-conditioned minivan to Pier 88 Seafood Terminal at Ao Po for registration. Enjoy a light canapÃ© breakfast as you listen to the details of your full-day tour.
Depart the pier at approximately 10am onboard the technologically advanced, high-speed (two hulled boat for stability and comfort) Blu Anda catamaran to see the beautiful underwater world of Loh Lana. Loh Lana, or Lana Bay, is a cove on the northwest coast of Phi Phi Don, the main island of the Phi Phi group. Walk straight off the wide, strong steps into the stunning water of this square-shaped bay to snorkel with the colorful fish and explore the abundant coral reef.
Take lunch onboard, being a choice of seafood, chicken or vegetarian using carefully selected quality ingredients as you admire Camel Rock and Nui Bay. Next stop is at Maya Noi, located on the opposite side of Maya Beach. Enjoy the incredible scenery of Maya Bay and take the opportunity to do a little kayaking here. Cruise on through the breathtaking scenery of Loh Samah Bay and Pileh Lagoon and get a close up view of Viking Cave.
At your final stop, go ashore at Tonsai Bay where you can shop along the extensive sandy beach or swim and sunbathe in the late afternoon sun. Finally, it is time to get back on board for the transfer back to your accommodation.
Please Note: During the monsoon season the time and order of the activities as well as tourism destinations mentioned in the programme may be altered or cancelled subjects to the tide, sea condition and the weather for safety reason without prior notice
Inclusions for Blu Anda Catamaran To Phi Phi From Phuket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
- Cruising on board the state-of-the-art, premium Blu Anda catamaran
- Welcome snacks (breakfast) of Canapé and hot or cold beverages
- All snorkeling equipment, beach shoes, small towel and sarong (multi-purposed cloth) provided
- Blu Anda unique style set lunch (choice of seafood, chicken or vegetarian)
- Marine National Park fee
- English-speaking guide
- Fresh water showers on board
Exclusions for Blu Anda Catamaran To Phi Phi From Phuket
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Professional photos (2500 thb)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are not available during land transport
Infant meals not included
Minimum 6 persons required for tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
If you are traveling to the airport please inform us of your flight time. We recommend that flight time is no earlier than 9:30pm to allow time for flight check in
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please note the Blu Anda is a non-smoking vessel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.