Small-group special day on the sea starts with the glorious Blue cave. After the Blue Cave with Its ethereal silvery blue color created by the sun, you will visit also Stiniva Bay, Green Cave, little island of Budikovac. StonÄica, the lighthouse and cape, the long bay (sandy beach) and the small fishermens settlement will be your last stop on Vis island. On the way back to the island of Hvar you will stop at PalmiÅ¾ana on Pakleni islands.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free snacks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your skipper at Hvar port at 9am and board the speedboat for 8-hours of sun, sand, and island hopping. Enjoy the sun and views from the spacious deck and enjoy as your boat heads out over the Adriatic Sea to the spectacular Blue Cave on Bievo island. The incredible aquamarine hues of the water are a natural phenomenon caused by the sunlight pouring in through the cave roof and bouncing off the sandy seabed.
After a brief stop to snap some photos and take in the beauty of the Blue cave,cruise through a gateway of two high, rocky cliffs to Stiniva Bay. Though at first the bayseems small, it opens out into a stunning sandy paradise.
The next stop is the famous Green Cave on Ravnik island. Here you can cool off with a refreshing swim in the emerald waters, or perhaps simply enjoy the view as you enjoy some complimentary snacks onboard.
Continuing onwards, sail to Budikovac a tiny islet known for its unspoilt beauty and sheltered lagoon. Here the boat will drop anchor to allow some time for lazing on the pebble beach or swimming and snorkeling in the idyllic turquoise waters. Snorkeling equipment is provided on board.
Board the boat again for a visit to Stonica, a long and picturesque inlet on Vis Island, topped by a stone lighthouse. Here you can relax on the beach, play a game on the sandy volleyball court, or refuel with a drink at the beach bar (own expense).
After one last stop at Palmiana on the Pakleni islands, the boat returns to Hvar where the tour comes to an end at Hvar port.
Please note: In cases where Blue Cave may be closed due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, you'll visit the fishing village of Komiza on the island of Vis.
Inclusions for Blue And Green Cave Speedboat Tour From Hvar
- Blue Cave entrance fee
- Bottled water and snacks (seasonal fruits)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Blue And Green Cave Speedboat Tour From Hvar
- Green Cave entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum of 4 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
If Blue Cave is closed, the stop will be replaced with a visit to the fishing village of Komiza on Vis Island
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.