OverviewThis small-group special day on the sea starts off with the glorious and famous Blue Cave where you will share with our guests why it is a must see.
After the Blue Cave you will head to Stiniva Bay which is surrounded by two high rocky cliffs. Tour will continue to Rukavac bay where a car will take you on a special inland dining experience with wine tasting under a canopy of large mulberry tree.
- Get inside tips from a local
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourHead to the Hvar city port at 9am to meet your guide and tour group, then board a boat for the trip to Vis, a short distance off the Dalmatian coast.
Vis' most famous landmark is the Blue Cave, a natural phenomena bathed in silver-blue light. Marvel at its otherworldly beauty and take plenty of photos. You will then travel by private care to Stivina Bay, protected by two high, rugged cliffs that make for a dramatic backdrop. Once inside the bay, you get the feeling you are in a solid stone amphitheatre. A visit to Green Cave on the small island of Ravnik is the last stop before lunch.
Get back on the boat and sail to Rukavac Bay, where a car will take you into Vis' picturesque countryside, through vineyards and olive groves, for a culinary history experience. Taste local varietals under a canopy of mulberry trees and sit down for a traditional Croatian meal at a one of the island's most authentic family-owned restaurant. Taste peka, a typical Croatian dish that is slowly cooked under a metal bell over coals. Sip wines virtually unknown outside the Dalmatian coast, such as Vugava. Learn about the country's culinary traditions through your guide's engaging commentary.
After lunch, return to Hvar the way you came.
Please note: In cases where Blue Cave may be closed due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, you'll visit the fishing village of Komiza on the island of Vis.
Inclusions for Blue Cave And Vis Culinary Day Trip From Hvar
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Blue Cave entrance fee
- Lunch and wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Blue Cave And Vis Culinary Day Trip From Hvar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Green Cave entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
If Blue Cave is closed, the tour will visit the fishing village of Komiza on the island of Vis
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Speedboat Hvar, Vis And Blue Cave Tour
- Secrets Of Hvar Half Day Tour
- Hvar Wine Tour And Dalmatian Dinner
- Pakleni Islands Speedboat Cruising From Hvar
- Private Blue And Green Cave Speedboat Tour From Hvar
- Hvar Abandoned Village Tour And Local Dinner
- Private One-Way Transfer From Hvar To Dubrovnik
- Private Transfer: Hvar Town To Split Airport By Speedboat
- Amazing Day In Hvar With Dinner