Blue Grotto And Sunday Market At Marsaxlokk Fishing Village Tour - Valletta
OverviewDuring this tour you will visit 2 places. Blue Grotto where you will have a chance to do a boat ride for an extra charge and see the fantastic caves and Marsaxlokk fishing village where you can eat a delicious fish lunch or also buy fish and many more items from the market.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
You will first drive to the Blue Grotto. The Blue Grotto is actuallya number of sea caverns on the southern coast of Malta, west ofthe Wied iz-Zurrieq harbour and across the small uninhabitedislet of Filfla. Everyday from sunrise until about 1300 hrs, a uniquesight can be observed here. The caves location combined with thesunlight lead to the water mirroring shows numerous shades ofblue. Several caverns mirror the brilliant phosphorescent coloursof the underwater flora; other caverns show a deep dark shade ofblue. If weather permits, you can do a 25 minute boat trip aroundthe caves for an extra cost.
You will then drive to the fishing village of Marsaxlokk.Marsaxlokk is a very popular attraction for tourists and localsbecause fresh fish and seafood caught during the same morningcan be bought. The market is very interesting and attractive asmany different items are sold. Although the market was originally afish market, it has developed and now it also sells locally producedhoney, fruit jams, wine as well as vegetables, souvenirs and clothes.Free time will be given in this picturesque village.
Inclusions for Blue Grotto And Sunday Market At Marsaxlokk Fishing Village Tour
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Blue Grotto And Sunday Market At Marsaxlokk Fishing Village Tour
- Food and drinks
- Boat ride
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dungeons and Catacombs: The Dark Side Private Half Day Tour
- Popeye Village Admission Ticket with Transport
- Fort Rinella Tour with Transport
- Driving Night Tour of Malta
- Malta Classic Car Museum Admission Ticket
- Maltese Islands History Audio-Visual Show and La Sacra Infermeria Tour
- Full-Day Gozo Island Tour from Valletta
- Full-Day Mosta, Mdina, and Rabat Tour from Valletta