OverviewSpend an unforgettable day in Capri and discover the little treasure of the Mediterranean, the Blue Grotto. A professional and friendly guide will escort you around the famous attraction as you take pictures. Afterwards, head to Anacapri where you will enjoy lunch in a traditional restaurant and do some shopping in the small boutiques that this island is famous for.
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- See the underwater world without getting wet
Know More about this tourMeet your expert local guide in Sorrento (or be comfortably picked up from your hotel) and embark on the ferrytoward the Island of Capri with your group. Upon your arrival in Capri, take another small boat ride to the popular and dreamy Grotta Azzurra also known as the Blue Grotto. This is where sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection. Admire this beautiful and unique area, taking pictures and exploring along the way.
Return to the port where you will board a minibus to start a scenic drive to Anacapri. This quaint town rests 918 feet above sea level. Observe the incredible views of of Naples before continuing to a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, take advantage of some free time to explore Capri at your leisure or go shopping. Finally, at the end of your day, return to Marina Grande where you will be brought back to your Sorrento accommodations.
Inclusions for Blue Grotto Day Trip With Anacapri From Sorrento
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit of the Blue Grotto (weather permitting)
- Round-trip ferry
- Local guide
Exclusions for Blue Grotto Day Trip With Anacapri From Sorrento
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island"
This tour might be affected by weather conditions: if the departure must be cancelled, you will have the option to change date or to ask for a refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.