OverviewMake the most of your time in port in Falmouth with a shore excursion to the islands top spots the Blue hole or Secrets Falls.
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourYour driver will pick you up at the Falmouth Cruise Ship Terminal and take you on a scenic drive along the North Coast Highway traveling through local communities. Your first stop is at Discovery Bay. Here you will learn some historical facts about Jamaica and get a panoramic view of where Columbus landed when he first visited Jamaica in 1494.
Then, you will travel through local communities up into the mountain where you will find the most spectacular cascading waterfalls. Learn about the history and culture of Jamaica while driving through the small towns and also see the different lifestyle of the people. Once you arrive at the Falls you will be introduced to the guides that will navigate you on the excursion and ensure your safety. Enjoy nature in paradise at the Blue Hole. You can swim in the blue hole, climb in the caves backwards, jump off cliffs, rope swing or just enjoy a good body massage in the water. Make sure to get some memorable photographs. Your time at the blue hole is approximately one hour.
After the blue hole, your driver will take you to the popular Scotchies for lunch (cost not included). Enjoy a taste of authentic Jamaican jerk chicken or pork.
Your day tour continues with a trip to the Bamboo Blu beach where you will spend an hour. Enjoy some of the most pristine white sand beaches and calmest water in Jamaica. Relax on the beach before going back to your cruise. We will ensure your timely return to the port.
Inclusions for Blue Hole Adventure From Falmouth
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Blue Hole Adventure From Falmouth
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Things to Bring: water shoes, change of clothing, towels
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.