Blue Hole And Ocho Rios Tour From Montego BayWrite a Review
OverviewThe Blue Hole is becoming the most favorite tourist spot in Jamaica. Blue hole is a non-commercialized waterfall hidden up in the hills of Ocho Rios and known as a Jamaica treasure. After the Blue Hole, Guests are given the opportunity to do shopping in the town of Ocho Rios.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel lobby or villa at a convenient time for you. As you make your way to Ocho Rios, learn about the history and culture oif Jamaica from your guide. Your guide will also point out areas of interest.
When you arrive at Blue Hole, you can jump in from a point that’s about 6 feet above the water, or there’s a rope you can grab on to, and swing in like Tarzan. You can also climb down the rocks if you don’t feel like jumping but once you see how inviting this water is, you will want nothing but to jump in. The Blue Hole is pretty cool. An amazing spot for photographic memories. Once you see the water, you will have nothing on your mind except jumping in.
After the Blue Hole, you'll have time to walk through the town of Ocho Rios and do shopping and lunch, getting the true Jamaican experience.
Inclusions for Blue Hole And Ocho Rios Tour From Montego Bay
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Blue Hole And Ocho Rios Tour From Montego Bay
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.