Blue Lagoon And Trogir Tour From Split By Speedboat
OverviewDiscover the beautiful Blue Lagoon and medieval Trogir on this half-day tour from Split. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure, then jet off on a thrilling speedboat ride to the lagoon, a secluded tropical paradise known for its vivid blue waters and white-sand seabed. Enjoy free time to kick back on deck, swim or snorkel before continuing to Trogir for a glimpse of its UNESCO-listed Old Town. Numbers limited to 12 people, ensuring a small-group experience.
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourBegin with a pickup from your centrally located Split hotel (morning departure only). Alternatively, make your own way to the prearranged meeting point along Splits pretty waterfront promenade, known as the Riva.
After joining up your professional skipper and small group, hop aboard a gleaming speedboat and bounce across the waves to the Blue Lagoon, a postcard-perfect tropical paradise nestled between three islets Drvenik Island and the Krknjai islands complete with shocking blue water, perennial sunshine and a sandy seabed.
Following your exhilarating ride to the lagoon, pull on a provided snorkel mask and dive straight into the crystalline waters to explore life below sea level. Alternatively, simply laze in the sun with a book or cool off with a leisurely swim.
After roughly two hours of free time at the Blue Lagoon, return to your boat and dry off during the 30-minute cruise to Trogir, a small medieval town rich with history and cultural heritage.
Spend roughly 1.5 hours exploring its UNESCO World Heritagelisted Old Town independently, and see popular sights such as the elegant bell tower and the Cathedral of St Lovro, a three-naved Venetian cathedral, one of the finest architectural works in Croatia.
When the time comes, begin the short boat ride back to Split, where your half-day tour concludes with a drop-off at the Riva.
From June 1st September 30th::
09:00 Departure from Waterfront in Split
09:30 Free time in Trogir
10:55 Departure from Trogir
11:20 Swimming and snorkeling inside Blue Lagoon
13:20 Departure from Blue Lagoon
14:00 Arrival in Split
14:30 Departure from Waterfront in Split
15:10 Swimming and snorkeling inside Blue Lagoon
17:10 Departure from Blue Lagoon
17:35 Free time in Trogir
19:00 Departure from Trogir
19:30 Arrival in Split
May 1st May 31st & October 1st - 30th:
11:00 Departure from Split Riva
11:40 Arrival in Blue Lagoon, free time
13:40 Departure from Blue Lagoon
14:05 Arrival in Trogir, free time
15:35 Departure from Trogir
16:00 Arrival to Split
Inclusions for Blue Lagoon And Trogir Tour From Split By Speedboat
- Hotel pickup from Hotel Radisson Blu and Hotel Le Meridien (available for morning departures only)
- Transport by speedboat
- Professional skipper
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Use of waterproof and windproof jacket
- Soft drinks and snacks
Exclusions for Blue Lagoon And Trogir Tour From Split By Speedboat
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not recommended for pregnant women
Please bring a hat, sunscreen and wear comfortable clothing and shoes
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for infants aged 2 and under
Maximum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the number of passengers per booking is greater than the number of places available at time of booking. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-Day Independent Dalmatian Coast Tour from Split: Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Hvar Island and Blue Cave Tour from Split
- Hvar and Pakleni Islands Private Boat Tour from Split and Trogir
- Small-Group Blue Cave and Hvar Day Trip from Split by Speedboat
- Private Tour to Dubrovnik from Split
- Kayaking in the Adriatic Sea with Snorkeling from Split