Blue Mountains And Jenolan Caves Day Trip From Sydney Including Optional Caving Adventure
OverviewExperience the tranquillity of the Blue Mountains and the limestone crystal formations within Jenolan Caves on this day trip from Sydney. Start your day with a trip through the historic and quaint town of Katoomba as well as a stop at Echo point for a picturesque view of the Three Sisters. Enjoy an afternoon at Jenolan Caves where youll join a guided tour and discover the ancient limestone caves which stretch over 25-miles (40km).
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at King Street Wharf (or selected hotels), travel by air-conditioned coach approximately 2-hours through the quaint town of Katoomba to your stunning vantage point, Echo Point. Here youll be treated to picturesque views out over the world heritage region to the Three Sisters. Your guide will describe the history behind the unusual rock formation and its original inhabitants, the Gundungurra people. Youll discover the Aboriginal legend surrounding The Three Sisters which tells a tail of three sisters who were turned to stone.
Next, travel approximately 1-hour further along the Megalong Valley to your next stop, Jenolan Caves. Stretching over 25-miles (40km), Jenolan Caves encompasses 9-caves open to visitors which all feature incredible lighting, underground rivers and limestone formations.
Meet your local guide for a tour of the largest of the caves, Lucas Cave. Discover the oldest known open cave system in the world as you explore its chambers and beautiful formations. The tallest and widest chamber, reaching 177-feet (54-meters) is known as the Cathedral. With its incredible acoustic capabilities, the Cathedral has provided the setting for many underground concerts. Depending on the day of your visit, you may instead visit Chifley or Imperial Cave.
Inclusions for Blue Mountains And Jenolan Caves Day Trip From Sydney Including Optional Caving Adventure
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Blue Mountains And Jenolan Caves Day Trip From Sydney Including Optional Caving Adventure
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney Whale-Watching Cruise
- Sydney, Manly and Northern Beaches Morning Tour with Optional Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Blue Mountains Scenic Helicopter Trip from Sydney
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entrance Ticket
- 10-Day Surf Adventure from Sydney to Brisbane Including Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay and Gold Coast
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park Day Trip from Sydney