OverviewEnjoy a Blue Mountains day tour including the Three Sisters, Scenic World, Featherdale Wildlife Park and a cruise down the Parramatta River. Take in the spectacular views at Scenic World and visit the heritage town of Leura before posing for the camera as you get up close to a number of local animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourDepart Sydney over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge as you make your way towards the quaint town of Leura. Travel through the sleepy hamlets of Blaxland, Wentworth Falls and Lawson along the way.
Once a town bypassed by many, Leura has become a popular stop on the way to the Blue Mountains. Boasting stunning gardens and boutique stores, Leura is now famous for its antique stores and iconic Candy Store. Stocked floor to ceiling with over 1,000 unusual sweets from all around the world, youâll be sure to find something you like here.
Next, make your way towards Scenic World where youâll stop for approximately 1-hour. Here you can take in the picturesque views over the Jamison Valley as well as the chance to adventure through the stunning rainforest. Ride the steepest incline Railway in the world, before gently ascending on the cable-way back to the top of the mountain. Make sure you leave enough time to enjoy the panoramic views as you ride the Skyway between the cliff tops located approximately 885-feet (270m) above the ancient ravines and rainforest canopy.
If you havenât quite taken the perfect photo yet, youâre sure to leave with many after a photo stop at Echo Point. Here youâll view the spectacular views of the Megalong and Jamison Valleys and have the perfect photo opportunity of the Three Sisters. Youâll hear the Indigenous taleâs of the Three Sisters as your guide describes the history surrounding this iconic point.
If youâre looking to immerse yourself in the native culture, the Waradah Aboriginal Centre is your next stop. A contemporary gallery home to Aboriginal song, dance, didgeridoo and culture, here youâll have the chance to meet an Aboriginal Elder and purchase a genuine Aboriginal artwork souvenir.
After your Indigenous experience, head towards the iconic Featherdale Wildlife Park home to some of Australiaâs most popular native wildlife. Youâll have the opportunity to hand feed kangaroos (own expense) andÂ observe animals such as wallabies, emus, koalas.Â
To top off a magical day, bypass the traffic and enjoy a relaxing 40-minute cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour. Take in the stunning scenery as you glide across the water arriving in Darling Harbour or Circular Quay late afternoon.
Inclusions for Blue Mountains Day Tour Including Three Sisters, Scenic World And Wildlife Park
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Waradah Aboriginal Centre
- Unlimited rides at Scenic World
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Live commentary on board
- River Cruise
- Complimentary beverage on the cruise
- Free WI-FI on coach.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Blue Mountains Day Tour Including Three Sisters, Scenic World And Wildlife Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.