OverviewTake this small-group, guided adventure to theÂ Blue Mountains and spot some amazing Australian wildlife including kangaroos. Visit a historic village, take a guided walk through the spectacular Blue Mountains, enjoy a picnic lunch, and finish the day with a beer tasting. This is a one day trip, but you have the option to hop off in Katoomba and stay up to a month.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
After morning pickup at designated points in central Sydney, your day trip to the Blue Mountains begins at a bush reserve, where you can see kangaroos and other Australian animals.
Then visit a historical village, and take a guided 2-hour walk to see some of the most spectacular mountain scenery in Australia in this UNESCO World Heritage–listed environment, including Wentworth Falls and the Three Sisters lookout. Afterward, relax over a picnic lunch before trekking to a secluded waterfall for a swim (weather permitting).
Head back to Sydney in the evening, where you'll stop at a local bar near the Central railway station for a provided glass of wine, beer, or soft drink. Your day trip ends here.
Note: This is a day trip but you have the opportunity to leave the tour and stay longer in Katoomba if you wish (for up to a month), and then just jump on another bus back to Sydney.
Inclusions for Blue Mountains Day Trip
- National Park fees
- Light lunch
- Hostel pickup (select hostels only)
- Beer, wine, or soft drink at a Sydney bar
Exclusions for Blue Mountains Day Trip
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A 2-hour walk is included, so it is recommended that you wear decent walking shoes (sneakers/trainers); a medium level of fitness is required
Bring water, camera and a day pack
Bring swimsuit and towel in summer (Nov - March)
Vegetarian option available; please advise when booking
A maximum of 5 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.