Visit several of the Blue Mountains best spots chosen by locals. Places include Echo Point, the famous Three Sisters, Wentworth Falls, Jamison valley and Glenbrook. The day includes bush-walks, several breathtaking lookouts, pristine waterfalls, lots of bush, swimming in a secluded bush water hole, spotting kangaroos & kookaburras, free oxygen and a chance to throw a boomerang. Also included is a top quality Aussie BBQ with vegetarian options available. This tour is targeted towards the young and the young at heart backpacker and students demographic. There is an age cap of 18-35 year olds only.
*Bring Swimwear and beach equipment.
- Lunch included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
This tour is organized and run by locals who have lived in the Blue Mountains all their life!
This adventure commences early from Sydney with a meet and greet at the pickup point. You then have a bit over an hour to acquaint yourself with the group on the bus ride heading to the outskirts of Sydney.
Once you hit the start of the Blue Mountains there is a quick stop at a local shopping village where you can have a quick toilet/food/drinks stop before heading all the way up to the amazing Three Sisters at Echo Point.
Progress further into the mountains to Wentworth Falls where your guide will park the bus and go for a walk through the bush where you will see local fauna, bird life and see the base and summit of the immense Wentworth falls and even have a quick refreshing dip.
All that sightseeing makes people hungry so the group will relocate to a nearby area where we cook an authentic Aussie BBQ (with vegetarian options) and there will even be kangaroo for you to try.
After lunch continue the day of fun and head to a local and secluded waterhole where people can go swimming or lay around on sand in the sun deep within the bush of the Blue Mountains. Then, you head off into the nearby National Park down a long dirt road to say hello to skippy the Kangaroo and throw a boomerang around.The day generally concludes with people having a nap on the return drive back to Sydney city. It is now time for a free drink at one of the bars for those who wish to have a couple drinks and a laugh as a group to wrap up a great day.
Inclusions for Blue Mountains Day Trip From Sydney Including Aussie BBQ Lunch
- National Park fees
- Aussie BBQ lunch
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- A drink and nibbles at the Side Bar
Exclusions for Blue Mountains Day Trip From Sydney Including Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified (lunch is supplied)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring swimwear and beach equipment - you will have a chance to go swimming if the weather allows it
Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is roughly 35 years
Moderate amount of walking involved
Wear comfortable walking shoes
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Any questions or issues please email us
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.