Blue Mountains Day Trip From Sydney Including Scenic World
OverviewExplore the beautiful Blue Mountains on a day trip from Sydney. Start your day with a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park where you'll see a number of native Australian animals and if you're lucky, you may even meet a koala. From here, head to Echo Point for the perfect view of the iconic Three Sisters. For those nature lovers, a visit to Scenic World won't disappoint. Enjoy a cable-way ride with glass-floor cabins offering stunning views over the valley. Then, finish your day with a river cruise up the Parramatta River back to either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at your centrally located CBD hotel, travel approximately 45-minutes towards Featherdale Wildlife Park, one of Sydney's favorite native wildlife sanctuaries home to iconic Australian animals such as kangaroos, koala's, and a range of stunning native bird-life. Here you'll have the opportunity to take a selfie with a koala, get up close for a face-to-face encounter as you hand-feed and pose for the camera with the animals.
Next, make your way to Echo Point Katoomba, the perfect vantage point for the iconic Three Sisters; a stunning natural rock formation named after an Aboriginal legend which describes a tale of three sisters turned to stone. Here, let your guide take you back in time as you explore the legends of the local Indigenous people and discover the history surrounding the rock formation. You'll also have time for the perfect photo opportunity as you look-out across the Jamison Valley and view the unique blue haze that covers the skyline.
Up next is Scenic World, one of the Blue Mountains most frequently visited attractions. For the nature lovers, soak up the fresh air and see the world heritage listed rainforest canopy as you make your way through the lush greenery along the boardwalks. If you're up for a little more adventure, scenic world is home to the worlds steepest incline railway as well as an incredible scenic cable-way ride. The cable-way is a fully enclosed glass floor cabin providing unique views over the valley out to the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and the stunning Katoomba Falls. You'll feel like you're flying as you travel over the breathtaking Katoomba Falls - a sight you won't want to miss. If the glass floor isn't for you, there is solid flooring with seating available around the outskirts of the cabin.
End your day on a high as you bypass the peak hour traffic with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River back to either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay. See some of Sydney's most expensive real estate as you cruise along the river and end with the perfect harbor photo opportunities as you arrive back in the CBD.
Inclusions for Blue Mountains Day Trip From Sydney Including Scenic World
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- 3 Rides at Scenic World (includes a ride on the Cableway, Skyway and Railway)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Blue Mountains Day Trip From Sydney Including Scenic World
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney to Brisbane Hop-on Hop-off Travel Pass
- Blue Mountains Day Trip
- Private 3-Day Luxury Sydney Tour Including a Holistic Massage Treatment
- Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour from Sydney
- Sydney Walking Tour: Introduction to Photography
- Private Arrival Transfer: Sydney Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Learn to Surf at Sydney's Maroubra Beach
- Sydney Shore Excursion: The Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks