From USD 194.98
OverviewTravel to the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains in a luxury vehicle and see all the highlights of the Blue Mountains National Park. See the Three Sisters rock fromation and Wentworth Falls, and hike one of the most scneic tracks in the Blue Mountains, crossing a number of valleys from Evans Lookout to Govetts Leap all the while looking out across Australia’s Grand Canyon, the Grose Valley. You'll also come face to face with Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park, upgrade from August 1, 2016 to include a continental breakfast with the koalas at Featherdale Wildlife Park and admire the Botanic Gardens at Mt Tomah. Numbers are limited to 17 people for a more intimate experience.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour informative and knowledgeable guide will collect you from your Sydney hotel to commence your small group deluxe tour into the heart of the Blue Mountains World Heritage region.
The Blue Mountains National Park is one of seven national parks that make up the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. This wonderland of sandstone outcrops, deep ravines and hazy blue eucalypt forests boasts luxury retreats and the world’s steepest railway. Today your guide will take you off the beaten track to visit remote lookout locations and discuss the history, flora and fauna of this magnificent region.
The first stop is Featherdale Wildlife Park where you will arrive and meet the native Australian animals. Here you can hand-feed kangaroos (additional cost), and observe wallabies and emus. If you have chosen to upgrade, next you'll enjoy a delicious continental breakfast as you get up close to the koalas.
Departing from Featherdale, commence the drive to the Blue Mountains traveling towards a picturesque lookout over the Jamison Valley. With spectacular views over the Jamison Valley this beautiful lookout is the first stop.
Continue to Eaglehawk Lookout, a remote lookout point away from the crowds for views of the famous Three Sisters. Whilst the Blue Mountains features so much more than this natural attraction you can’t help but admire the unquestionable beauty of this amazing rock formation. The character of the Three Sisters changes throughout the day and throughout the seasons as the sunlight brings out the magnificent colors. Here your guide will discuss the legends behind this famous rock formation and time available for you to take some great photos.
Arrive at Evans Lookout where you will be issued your lunch pack and instructions on the hiking track. This is without doubt one of the most scenic hikes available in the mountains taking you across a number of valleys and ridges. Hike from Evans Lookout to Govetts Leap all the while looking out across The Grose Valley. Once you capture the view, you’ll know why it’s one of the most famous lookouts in Australia. The magnificent waterfalls drop a whopping 180-meters to the base of the cliff. If you’re not mesmerised by the dancing waves of water spray, you’ll be transfixed by the sweeping views down the valley to the Grose Wilderness. This 2-hour self-guided 2 hike is suitable for active people with a reasonable level of fitness.
The last stop is at the delightful Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens where we stop to enjoy the sweeping views across to Sydney before traveling down the Bells Line of Road to arrive back at your hotel approximately 4.30pm to 5pm.
Inclusions for Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Self-Guided Hike
- Entrance fees
- Picnic lunch
- Bottled water
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Breakfast with the koalas (if option chosen - from August 1, 2016)
Exclusions for Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Self-Guided Hike
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.