Blue Mountains Eco Active Day Trip From Sydney
OverviewExplore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains on an small-group active day trip from Sydney. Highlights include two guided bush walks, one at Wentworth Falls and the other into the dense rain-forest of the Jamison valley where you will have the opportunity to ride the Scenic Railway (own expense). Visit the award winning Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can hand fed kangaroos and have your photo taken with a koala. Stop to view the magnificent Three Sisters up close while enjoying a tasty picnic lunch. Your friendly, eco-accredited guide will share facts and stories about the region throughout the day.
- Excellent value for money
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourYour Blue Mountains Eco Active Day Trip includes:
Featherdale Wildlife Park
Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can laugh with a kookaburra, see wombats, dingos and many more Australian native animals. Make sure you don't smile at the 4-metre crocodile!
Blue Mountains National Park Bush Walks
The World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park covers over one million hectares of land to the west of Sydney and is an inspiring mix of rain-forest, canyons and tall forests. Your guide will lead you on an informative bush walk through this nature lover's paradise. You'll see colorful birds, unique native animals and the greatest concentration of eucalyptus diversity on the continent. Medium fitness is required and make sure to bring a bottle of water for the walk.
After a big bush walk stop for a picnic lunch at a scenic location in the National Park. If it's wet or cold, there is a warm and dry alternative location.
The Three Sisters
The famous Three Sisters rock formation is one of the most iconic images in Australia. The views overlooking the Jamison Valley are incredible. As well as getting that classic photo, you'll hear the stories of the local Aboriginal legends.
Your guide will take you on an amazing cliff face walk down through rain-forest into the national park. Walk back up again or hold on tight as you ride on the worlds steepest railway up (own expense). Or you can just chill out at the top admiring the views and have a coffee or ice-cream. (own expense).
Your local guide operates under world class standards of safety and environmental practices with documented and practiced emergency procedures, environmental policies, and excellent educational content including information on indigenous culture, fauna and flora. They must comply with different government regulations and meet the standards of various regulatory bodies - both state and federal. While it appears that the national park is free to visit in actual fact your local operators pays a per person fee. This fee goes towards maintaining and preserving the national park, as well as enabling them to call on assistance in the unlikely scenario that someone gets injured or lost while in the national park.
Inclusions for Blue Mountains Eco Active Day Trip From Sydney
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- National Park bush walks
- Friendly and helpful driver/tour guide
- Small group (max 24) in comfortable, modern transport
- Informative commentary and world music
Exclusions for Blue Mountains Eco Active Day Trip From Sydney
- Drinks and snacks during the tour
- Scenic Railway rides ($16-$35)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour From Sydney
- Sydney Helicopter Tour: Super Saver Scenic Flight
- The Rocks Pub Walking Tour
- The Rocks Walking Tour: the Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks
- 20-Minute Sydney Harbour and Coastal Shared Helicopter Tour
- Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip from Sydney