Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip From Sydney Including Scenic World
OverviewExplore the majestic Blue Mountains with an expert guide on a full-day tour from Sydney. See spectacular views of the Jamison Valley, Three Sisters, Mt Solitary and more from lookouts such as Lincolns Rock, Wentworth Falls and Echo Point. Rides at Scenic World are included and you'll meet Australian critters at Featherdale Wildlife Park, and then return to Sydney on a Parramatta River cruise to Circular Quay or Darling Harbour. Lunch is included on this small-group tour, which is limited to 14 people for a more personalized experience.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Several menus to choose from
Know More about this tourYour day trip to the Blue Mountains begins with morning pickup at your centrally located Sydney hotel. Board your air-conditioned minivan for the scenic 1.5-hour drive to Wentworth Falls. Stop to soak up spectacular views of the Jamison Valley and Mount Solitary at Lincolns Rock, named in honor of Australian mountaineering legend Lincoln Hall.
Then head to Scenic World, a popular tourist spot which boasts the steepest railroad in the world. See for yourself when you descend by rail to the Jamison Valley Floor. For more action and more stunning perspectives jump in a fully enclosed cabin for a cable-car ride along the Scenic Cableway, or look at the Jamison Valley through the glass-bottom floor of another gondola known as the Scenic Skyway.
Next, head to Echo Point for a close view of the Three Sisters rock formations. Enjoy superb photo ops of the scenery, then get away from the crowds at a private spot overlooking the Jamison Valley.
Afterward, enjoy a hot lunch with a choice of five different dishes, accompanied by a glass of Australian beer or wine, soft drink, tea or coffee.
Say farewell to Blue Mountains National Park as you travel to Featherdale Wildlife Park for an up-close experience of Australian wildlife.
Wrap up your journey with by water taxi along the Parramatta River. Sail past riverfront suburbs and under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge. Your tour ends when your boat reaches Circular Quay or Darling Harbour.
Inclusions for Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip From Sydney Including Scenic World
- Lunch for the Blue Mountains Tour (five menu option with a glass of beer, wine or soft drink)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (Pickup from all Major Hotels)
- Sightseeing cruise ( Private Water Taxi for Diamond Tours customers)
- Small-group tour ( Mercedes Sprinter Maximum 14 People!!)
- Rides at Scenic World ( Includes all Three rides Skyway, Railway, cableway and walk in Rainforest)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan( Mercedes Sprinter Maximum 14 People!!)
Exclusions for Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip From Sydney Including Scenic World
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
You Might Also Like
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entrance Ticket
- 10-Day Surf Adventure from Sydney to Brisbane Including Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay and Gold Coast
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Eco Whale Watching Small Group Cruise
- Latino Dinner Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Private Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour From Sydney