After a lazy start to your morning in Sydney we embark upon a truly special day in one of the most spectacular World Heritage listed National Parks, The Blue Mountains.
The mountains span across thousands of hectares of temperate forest, sandstone escarpments and towering eucalyptus trees which create the infamous blue vapour haze under the golden Australian sun.
On arriving in the Blue Mountains, we commence an awe inspiring scenic bushwalk overlooking the breathtaking Jamison Valley, traversing our way to a sensational lookout across one of the most remarkable waterfalls in Australia.
Learn all about the native flora and fauna as well as the indigenous people of the Blue Mountains. Learn about the creation time of the area and what makes this place so damn special.After working up an appetite we enjoy some free time in a quaint countryside town to grab a coffee and some dinner or snacks.
Late in the afternoon we arrive at the iconic 3 sisters and guide you to some terrific vantage points for the perfect sunset photo opportunities.
Please Note: A moderate level of fitness is required, includes an approx. up to 1.5 hour of walking time on uneven surfaces.
- Avoid the crowds and dont travel in peak hour
- See the Blue Mountains in the golden hour before sunset
- Sleep in! No early morning starts
- Capture a stunning sunset at the Blue Mountains
- Guided bushwalks through scenic trails
- Wentworth Falls lookout or Paradise Pools
- The iconic Three Sisters rock formations
- Wildlife Spotting, lookout for wild Kangaroos and other Aussie wildlife.
- Breathtaking viewing platforms of the Jamison Valley
WT-SYD1 Sunset Pickup Locations
- Summer 11:30am / Winter 9:30am- Holiday Inn Kings Cross, 203 Victoria St, Potts Point (outside hotel)
- Summer 12:00pm / WInter 10:00am- Wake Up Sydney Hostel, 814 George St, SydneyCentral
Luggage Allowance:Only hand luggage is allowed on day/overnight tours, wheelchairs, pushers and prams are not able to be catered for.