- Blue Mountains National Park: Our eco pass accreditation allows us to take you on amazing bushwalks through the national park with waterfalls, cliff stairs and rainforest
- Featherdale Wildlife Park: Take a selfie with a koala, hand feed kangaroos and see a 4 metre crocodile at this award winning park
- Guided bushwalking**: Australia's most accessible wilderness - the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park isone of Australia's natural wonders coveringover one million hectares. Aninspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and heathlands, itis a nature lover's paradise.Colourful birds, unique animal life, the greatest concentration of eucalypt diversity on the continent, dramatic canyons and cliffs.
- Three Sisters:Hear the Aboriginal stories and see this famous rock formation from different vantage points along the trip
- Scenic World: Join a guided bushwalk down the Furber Steps cut into the side of the cliff and into the valley surrounded by rainforest, see waterfalls and stunning views of valley**
- Scenic Railway: Save your energy and take the world's steepest railway back to the top (own expense)
- Lunch: Enjoy a picnic lunch made with fresh local produce.
** a moderate level of fitness is required.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: cruise under the world famous bridge - twice guaranteed.
- Sydney Opera House: see the magnificent Sydney Opera House up close and take some fantastic photos.
- Sydney Harbour: see where the rich and famous live and have lots of selfie moments as you cruise this spectacular harbour
- Guided commentary: up to date and detailed commentary will be given along the way of the harbours history and iconic locations.
- Beverage: enjoy a complimentary wine, beer or soft drink as you take in the sights.
- National Park fees
- Entry to a Wildlife Park
- Guided bush walk
- Picnic Lunch (excluding drink)
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Return transport in an air-conditioned mini bus
- Detailed commentary about Sydney harbour icons
- Complimentary beverage (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Cruise on air-conditioned luxury catamaran