Blue Mountains Two Day Sightseeing Photography Tour
OverviewCircular tour of the Blue mountains World Heritage Greater NationPark Day 1. Explore Katoomba, Leura, Jamison Valley Wentworth Falls. Descend the steps onto the three sisters. You'll have the chance to capture shots of multiple waterfalls, soak up rainforest scenery, and see gorges of selected Blue Mountains locations. Day 2. Set out for Heritage Lithgow with its mining and weapons history in the north west via Blackheath before returning along the Bells of Line road via Mt Wilson, Mt Tomah and its botanical gardens, Bilpin, Richmond and Windsor. Can be combined and start with our coastal tourcreating one night, two daysor two nights stay in the mountains.
Know More about this tourYour Blue Mountains day tour starts in the morning at Katoomba Railway Station, where youll meet your photographer-guide and head to Echo Point overlooking Jamison Valley, your first photography stop. Take in the panoramic views over the valley, Ruined Castle, and Mt. Solitary, and walk down to one of the Three Sisters rock formations.
Continue to Sublime Point for views over Bridal Veil Falls and another perspective of Jamison Valley to Mt. Solitary, and then visit Leura Cascades, a waterfall surrounded by a rainforest environment, stopping for breakfast at Leura village (own expense).
Next up is Wentworth Falls, where youll visit a lookout for photo ops and descend to the Undercliff Track. Follow the track to the main falls before joining up with the Charles Darwin Walk and visiting two more waterfalls.
In Katoomba, break for lunch (own expense) before traveling to West Katoomba at Cahills Lookout for a photo op of the Narrow Neck Plateau. Following Cliff Drive, make stops at a number of lookouts before arriving back in central Katooma to end your tour with a camera full of scenic shots of this World Heritage-listed area.
Inclusions for Blue Mountains Two Day Sightseeing Photography Tour
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional photographer guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Trekking pole available if required
Exclusions for Blue Mountains Two Day Sightseeing Photography Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Can be combined with coastal tour for two to three days in the mountains
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately; wet-weather clothing and/or warm clothing may be required; long trousers and long-sleeved shirts should be worn, and a hat is recommended
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Minimum age is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Full-Day Canyoning and Abseiling Adventure from Katoomba
- Blue Mountains Overnight Camping Experience
- Blue Mountains Hanging Rock Self-Guided Mountain Bike Tour
- Blue Mountains Sightseeing Photography Tour
- Blue Mountains Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Optional Scenic World Rides and Waradah Aboriginal Centre
- Waradah Aboriginal Center Cultural Performance