OverviewExperience this incredible underwater excursions in the BS1100 submarine, which has been specially designed to make sure everyone enjoys great views of the Indian Ocean from 35 meters below sea level. you will get a safety training, a full explanation of the excursions and an unforgettable 40-minute journey underwater.
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Likely to Sell Out
- Fully narrated tour
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tour
For a fun-filled experience this nature, book a tickets for the BS1100 which seats 10 people. Each comfortable chair has its own window, so you will have uninterrupted views of the ocean bed. The submarine is piloted by an experienced captain who knows everything about Indian Ocean creatures. You will be taken out to an old wreckage, the Star hope, where Zebra Fish, Eels and other sea life congregate. At the end of the trip you will receive a certificate signed by the pilot to acknowledge you were 35 meters under the sea. A cool soft drink is also included.
The trip lasts 2 hours in total (including 40 mins of dive time) and you will be given a thorough explanation of the day's activities, plus all the safety precautions needed. You do not need to bring any special clothing or equipment with you - but don't forget your camera!
Please remember, the fish and other sea life are completely wild, so we cannot guarantee what you will see on your trip.
Inclusions for Blue Safari Submarine
- Local taxes
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Blue Safari Submarine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.