Blue Skies True Sailing Cruises
OverviewThis is a sailing trip like no other where you can actually feel the wind moving the yacht along. 3 - 5 hours of pure sailing bliss with a local captain with many years sailing and racing experience. You may even be allowed to take one of the two steering wheels and sail. Relaxing swimming and snorkelling at one of the top locations plus a lunch that will exceed your expectations.
Know More about this tourSailing on a Benetau 50 ft long Oceanis 500 ,the only Mono-hull available for charter in Barbados for a lunch cruise with a maximum numbers of 8 persons the yacht is practically yours for the day. We are flexible and can do more challenging upwind sailing on the South Coast or easy side wind sailing on the West coast. We will stop for swimming and snorkelling at one of the many coves usually finding sea turtles to swim around with you. After that we will sail to another bay to anchor and have lunch. Lunch will be a 3 course meal starting with homemade soup , and then possible main of shrimp alfredo fettucini and finished off with a simple dessert. All the while enjoying an open premium bar and listening to a varied selection of music. You will be picked up at your place of stay approximately 45 mins before the cruise's scheduled start at 10:00am and we will return to the shallow draught at 3:00 pm. for return transportation.
Lunch Cruise 10- 3:00pm
Sunset Cruise 3:30pm - 6:30pm - Open premium bar with appetizers/snacks served.
Inclusions for Blue Skies True Sailing Cruises
- Includes Transportation to and from place of stay , unlimited premium bar, 3 course meal homemade and finished on board and all snorkelling accessories.
Exclusions for Blue Skies True Sailing Cruises
- Does not include Gratuities, special menu (super premium) can be offered with a surcharge cost.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience