Blue Volcanic River Waterfalls And Hot Springs Mud Bath Adventure In Rincon De La Vieja From Samara
OverviewBe transported by bi-lingual guide from Samara to a lush rain forest. Experience incomparable views, blue rivers, natural mineral hot springs, 80 meter waterfalls and much more. In the morning, hike in the rain forest for dips under the Grand Waterfalls and along an incomparable blue river. After a delicious lunch take dips in 4 different natural mineral hot spring pools and the fresh water pool with a bullet water slide and much more.
- Family friendly
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourTour Itinerary
6-7am: Be picked from your Samara area hotel by a bi-lingual guide for transportation to a lush rain forest only found on the north side of Rincon de la Vieja volcano. Location and time to be confirmed in advance.
10:00 am: Arrival at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs for a welcome cocktail at the Spa. Change clothing in preparation for your first adventure.
10:30 am: Depart for a short drive to the private, Blue River Park for dips in the Grand Waterfall. Then hike along forest trails and along creeks and cascading waterfalls with opportunities for dips into mineral pools. Be amazed by the beauty, the tropical rainforest and colorful birds. Then descend toward the incomparable blue river, Rio Pnjamo.
12:30 pm: Time for a delightful lunch at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs.
1:30 pm: Choose all or take your choice of:
- Swim, slide and soak in 5 large pools; 4 of them, unique large natural mineral "green" hot springs; and, 1 fresh water pool with a bullet water slide
- Walk the amazing tropical Botanical Gardens with over 700 varieties of plants, heliconias, fruit-bearing trees, timber-yielding trees, orchid gardens, hummingbird garden, tropical fish ponds and lagoons, turtle ponds, Caimon Lake and Bird Lake.
- Experience the lush tropical Butterfly Gardens with 15 species like the blue morpho.
- Take a natural mud bath between a hot springs and fresh water river and a natural sauna heated from below by the hot springs creek - all inside the botanical gardens.
- See the source of the hot springs bubbling up from the ground at 60 degrees Centigrade
- Visit our miniature horses and donkeys
- Unwind some more, with a spa treatment (extra) at the full service Blue River Spa
Inclusions for Blue Volcanic River Waterfalls And Hot Springs Mud Bath Adventure In Rincon De La Vieja From Samara
- All taxes & entrance fees
- Fixed lunch
- All activities
- Bilingual guide - English and Spanish
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Welcome cocktail
- Locker & change-room
Exclusions for Blue Volcanic River Waterfalls And Hot Springs Mud Bath Adventure In Rincon De La Vieja From Samara
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase at Tiki Bar & Restaurant)
- Food and beverages, beyond what is included
- Spa Treatments
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Sun block, bug repellent and other necessities (some available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Bring comfortable clothing, insect repellent & hiking shoes (for the tour), bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket & extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
A moderate amount of walking is involved (along paths created in forest and down dirt stairs)
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Museum Vessel VITYAZ in Kaliningrad
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marrakech Airport
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA