Catch the flight to Cluj Napoca or Targu Mures in Transylvania, Romania, get transferred to the garage, collect the motorcycle complete with a full tank of fuel and enjoy one of the best days of your life.
Rent & Ride a BMW F800GS motorcycle in the heart of Transylvania, Romania. Some of the best roads in the world at your 2 wheels!
• A day of rental equals a calendar day, rental hours: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm, closed on Sunday (and Saturday in low season). Pick-up/drop off out of the business hours will be charged with € 20.
• Should the motorbike be returned prior to the end of the programme as stipulated in the contract, no refunds can be made.
• A valid driving licence for the rented bike will be requested at the pick-up.
• The motor bike will be delivered to the hirer with a full tank of fuel, clean and in perfect state of functioning without any visible external defects. The renter will return the bike in the same conditions along with its documents and accessories, at the end of the programme, at the time and place stipulated by the contract. The loss of tools/documents/ accessories will be charged with the amount of Euro 100. Should the hirer return the bike unclean, the cost of the cleaning services will be applied.
• Should the hirer return the vehicle with an empty tank the refuelling service: € 12 plus fuel cost will be charged.
• Pick up and redelivering with more than 1 hour of delay will be charged with the cost of 1 day of rental
• All traffic infringement are the responsibility of the hirer.
• Use of a BMW F800GS motorcycle
• Unlimited mileage
• 24 hours support
• Free luggage storage
• The compulsory insurance against civil liability
• Pillion friendly, no charge for passenger
• parking fees
• traffic fines
OPTIONAL: comprehensive insurance against damages available at an extra cost
• Airport transfers by car from Cluj or Targu Mures Airport (45-60 minutes/transfer) to the garage to collect the motorcycle.
- One way transfer: Euro 35
- Return transfer: Euro 60
• A deposit of € 2000 in cash or by credit card will be required for bike damage security or loss of accessories. The amount will be refunded at the end of the programme should the bike be returned on time, undamaged and with a full fuel tank.