Boat Ride On The Lakes Of Killarney National Park
OverviewCruise on Killarneys largest lake Lough Lein (the lake of learning) in the comfort and safety of a covered, heated and modern vessel. Daily sailings operate from Ross Castle. Drift through the islands on board The Lily of Killarney cruiser and relax in the beauty and splendor that surrounds you.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourChoose from three different departure times for your 1-hour boat tour on the scenic Killarney Lakes and Killarney National Park with an experienced and knowledgeable captain.
You may be fortunate to see the magnificent Red Deer herds that roam the Killarney Valley and the long lost resident The White Tailed Eagle now soaring over the Lakes of Killarney. Throughout your tour your captain will give you insight knowledge into the spectacular scenery, flora, fauna and historical sites of the area. Tape commentaries available on request for groups in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
This is the ideal way to view Killarney National Park and its beautiful lakes.
Inclusions for Boat Ride On The Lakes Of Killarney National Park
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Boat Ride On The Lakes Of Killarney National Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (surcharge applies; payable directly)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel pickup/transport to and from departure point can be arranged, subject to a surcharge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Ring of Kerry and Dingle - 2 Day Tour
- The Ring of Kerry and Dingle - 2 Day Travel Pass
- Killarney National Park Cycling Tour
- Rock Climbing and Abseiling
- 2-Day Last Kingdom and Bray Head Tour with Star Wars Filming Locations
- Private Guided Tour of Ring of Kerry from Killarney
- Dingle Peninsula Private Tour from Killarney, Kenmare or Sneem
- Ring of Kerry Private tour from Killarney, Kenmare or Sneem