OverviewDiscover top attractions around magical Lake Garda on this 1.5- or 3.5-hour boat tour of Garda Island. Cruise onto Lake Garda as a guide points out top landmarks such as Greek-American soprano Maria Callasâ villa, the Rocca di Manerba and the ancient Roman Grottoes of Catullus. Cruise the gentle waters off San Biagio Island and Garda Island, and admire fine views over the immaculate palace and lawns. During your tour, gain insight into the regionâs history and upgrade to enjoy an aperitif on pretty Garda Island.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourHop aboard your sightseeing boat in Sirmione and cruise onto the calm waters of Lake Garda with your guide. Widely considered among the prettiest spots in all of Italy, Lake Garda is home to rolling vineyards and breathtaking views, with colonial history dating back centuries.
During your 1.5-hour cruise, take in top attractions such as Greek-American soprano Maria Callasâ villa and the ancient Roman Grottoes of Catullus. Cruise gracefully around the San Biagio Island and Garda Island, and gaze over the Gothic-Venetian palace and beautiful lawns for which the region is famous.
Drift beneath the mighty Rocca di Manerba, where sheer cliffs plummet down to the lakeside, and upgrade your tour to enjoy a refreshing aperitif on Garda Island.
After completing your tour of the lake, admire the impressive Castello Scaligero and the attractive canal ways on route back to your starting point in Sirmione.
Inclusions for Boat Tour Of Garda Island
- Professional guide
- 1.5- or 3.5-hour boat tour
- Aperitif (if option selected)
Exclusions for Boat Tour Of Garda Island
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Parking fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of eight people per booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.