Boat Tour Of Punta San Vigilio - Garda
OverviewAn hour and a half tour, leaving from Sirmione. After having admired the farthest end of Sirmione, we will go past the East Coast of the lake with the 'Baia delle Sirene' (Mermaid's Bay) and the wonderful San Virgilio.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourThis 90-minute tour leaves from the Peninsula of Sirmione. Admire the ex-villa of Maria Callas, the renowned wellness center and spa Aquaria, the sulphur springs in the water of the lake, and the greatest Roman construction north of Italy, the Grotte di Catullo. After getting to the farthest end of Sirmione, travel past the east coast of the lake with the 'Baia delle Sirene' and the wonderful San Vigilio.
San Vigilio had Winston Churchill and Prince Charles among its most illustrious visitors. In this picturesque landscape, a fascinating small harbor, find a small bar and restaurant framing a view of the lake. The following stage, plunged into the green of the Gulf of Garda, will be the Villa Canossa and later. Back in Sirmione, before finishing the tour, admire the Castello Scaligero, the port built on piles, like Venice. Go past the canal and under the two bridges of the castle itself.
Inclusions for Boat Tour Of Punta San Vigilio
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Glass of Prosecco
- Local guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Boat Tour Of Punta San Vigilio
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date will be offered
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.