Boat Trip In The Iskar Dam - Sofia
OverviewSpend a perfect day cruising in the biggest lake in Bulgaria. Experience the joy of a private boat trip in the lake Iskar and relax in the company of your professional tour guide and boat crew.
- Private boat trip in the biggest lake in Bulgaria
- Private live guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Know More about this tour
The tour departs at 10 a.m. in the morning with a pick-up from your hotel by a comfortable air-conditioned car equipped with free WI-FI.
The Iskar dam is the largest reservoir in Bulgaria. It is situated on the Iskar River and provides 2/3 of the water for the capital Sofia. It is also being used for producing hydroelectricity.
Just 30 km south of the capital the dam stretches for 15 km on the main road from Sofia to the mountain Rila. This popular site is the favorite place for the locals to spend their weekend and a popular site for tourists to enjoy a picnic and a relaxing day in the nature. The most popular restaurant has a large terrace where you can enjoy the fabulous cuisine and gaze out over the breathtaking view of the Dam.
With private coves and bays, you will have many choices when trying to find a private area to spend a few hours with family and friends.
The tour price includes a boat trip right out into the lake. The boat operates from April until October and is a great way to bring together the whole family. The maximum capacity for one boat is 12 people. The boat trip is 2 hours. If you would like a private catering on boat (Champaign, fruit, sweets, salty bites) you can order it at an additional cost.
Children under 5 years old are free of charge.
Inclusions for Boat Trip In The Iskar Dam
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Boat Trip In The Iskar Dam
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Saeva dupka and Ledenika Caves Day-Tour from Sofia
- Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanassi Full-Day Tour from Sofia
- Sofia Airport Return Shared Transfers
- Belogradchik Full-day Tour from Sofia
- Vitosha Trail Hunter Bike Tour from Sofia
- Sofia One-Way Private Airport Transfer
- Iskar Reservoir Kayaking Experience from Sofia
- Mountain Biking in Vitosha from Sofia