Boat Trip To Victoria Island And The Arrayanes Forest - Bariloche
OverviewThe journey begins at Puerto Pauelo, a lake harbor located just 25 km outside of Bariloche. We'll board a boat to sail 30 minutes across Lake Nahuel Huapi to Puerto Anchorena where the real journey begins!
Know More about this tour
The journey begins in the center of Bariloche traveling on Av. Bustillo. 25 km from the city in front of the Llao Llao Hotel, you will find Puerto Pauelo, where you will be picked up by bus or arrive in your own vehicle. You will embark on La Modesta Victoria, which is part of the history of San Carlos de Bariloche. Presidents, princes and personalities of all orders have traveled there for conferences and conventions of global importance. It was built in 1937 in the shipyards of Verchure in Amsterdam (Holland) by the special commission of National Parks, during the Presidency of Don Exequiel Bustillo. Completely disassembled it was transported by boat and train to Bariloche. It was reassembled and dropped in 1938. It has a helm that is unique and marks a different age of navigation. You can walk through its three teak floor decks, bronze hardware and alabaster tulips. It has capacity for 300 passengers and is currently powered by two modern engines of 350 hp each.
After an hour of navigation, you will arrive at the Quetrihue peninsula, seat of the Arrayanes Forest, located in the northeast of Lake Nahuel Huapi.
The arrayan (quetrihue in the Mapuche language) is a shrub of exquisite saffron color and white flowers. In this place, unique in the world, it resembles the wingspan of "tree" to form a magical and unusual forest. Then you will sail to Puerto Anchorena, located in the central part of Victoria Island. From there, you will hike accompanied by a guide with intimate knowledge of the flora and fauna that is found there and will tell you the history of the island. Those who want to can take a walk along the trails that reach Playa del Toro, to discover the cave paintings made by native people living in this area, within the framework of a splendid volcanic sand beach. It is an unforgettable and magical experience.
Inclusions for Boat Trip To Victoria Island And The Arrayanes Forest
- Round-trip transfer from Bariloche hotels
Exclusions for Boat Trip To Victoria Island And The Arrayanes Forest
- Food and beverages
- Port taxes (USD 3)
- National park entrance fee (USD 8)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pickup location. Please wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Trekking to Roca Negra Hut on Cerro Lopez from Bariloche
- Andean Lakes Crossing from Argentina to Chile by Bus and Boat
- El Bolson Day Trip from Bariloche
- Mount Tronador and the Black Glacier Day Tour
- Villa La Angostura Day Trip from Bariloche
- Shared Round-Trip Transfer: Bariloche Hotels to Cerro Catedral Ski Resort