Bob Marley Museum Entry Ticket - KingstonWrite a Review
The Bob Marley Museum is the home of Reggae icon, the Honorable Robert Nesta Marley OM. Situated at 56 Hope Road in beautiful Kingston Jamaica, the museum displays a collection of artifacts, memorabilia, writings and photographs, all chronicling the life of the Legend. Allow yourself to be engulfedÂ inÂ the sights and sounds of Marley, during an 75-minute guided tour of this National Jamaican Heritage and Official Grammy Affiliate site. Experience an up close and personal view into the life and style of Bob Marley. The first tour begins at 9:30am and the last tour commences at 4pm.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
The Bob Marley Museum is the former home of the reggae legend. Bobâs home is filled with rich memories and treasured mementos, which seek to preserve the life and accomplishment of this great Jamaican and outstanding musician.
As you enter the Museum allow your guideÂ to envelop you with the sights and sounds of Bob, as you take a 75-minute guided tour of this Jamaican Heritage site. The friendly, charming and knowledgeable guides will escort you through the grounds, which include the Main House, Exhibition Hall, Theatre, Gift Shop and CafÃ©.
All the original rooms have been kept as they were when Bob lived here to ensure authenticity.Â The displays include a life size 3-dimensional hologram of Brother Bob from the One Love Peace Concert in 1978, his Grammy Lifetime Achievement award, his personal Recording Studio, his bedroom, favorite clothing, a vast array of Gold and Platinum Records received from all around the World, as well as the costumes of his back-up singers, the I-Threes.
The air conditioned theater boasts modern state-of-the-art projection equipment, where live performances of Bob are highlighted to each guided tour. The âOne Love CafÃ©â serves some of Bobâs favorite recipes and juices, and you will find a variety of Bob Marley souvenir items available at the Bob Marley Gift Shop.
Inclusions for Bob Marley Museum Entry Ticket
- Entrance fees
- Administration fee
- Professional guide
- Access to facilities
Exclusions for Bob Marley Museum Entry Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Videography is not allowed however, photography is allowed in designated areas.
This tour is partially handicap accessible for guests with collapsible wheelchairs and walkers.
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing to include walking shoes
Please Note: Tours are approximately 75 minutes long. The first tour starts at 9am and the final tour starts at 4pm. Tour times and availability are not guaranteed and group size is small. If you would like to reserve a time in the day please contact the museum directly.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.