Bob Marley Reggae Explosion - Ocho Rios
OverviewDrive through the Jamaican countryside to the birth place of Bob Marley at Nine Miles. Take the chance to stand on Mt. Zion, where Bob meditated and get to see his final resting place. This tour will show you how a small nation like Jamaica created a genre of music that captivated the world.
Know More about this tour
Nine Miles is the little village where Bob Marley spent his childhood and very often came back seeking inspiration to write his songs. A Rastafarian guide will take you on a tour of the village and introduce you to the life of Jamaica's legendary reggae star.
Experience the friendly vibes of the community that influenced Bob Marley. You'll get the chance to stand on Mt. Zion, as well as seeing his small bedroom and final resting place.
Inclusions for Bob Marley Reggae Explosion
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees to Nine Miles
Exclusions for Bob Marley Reggae Explosion
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: you MUST provide your hotel details to the local provider
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ocho Rios Shore Excursion: Rio Bueno Kayaking Adventure in Jamaica
- Blue Hole and Konoko Falls Park Combo Tour
- Island Tour and Bamboo Beach Break
- Ocho Rios Shore Excursion: Bus Tour of Ocho Rios, Fern Gully and Turtle Beach
- Private Nine Mile, Bob Marley Mausoleum Tour from Ocho Rios
- Kingston City Tour from Ocho Rios