Boboli Gardens: Discover Florence With Your Family
OverviewYou will enjoy an amusing walk in the Boboli Gardens, which are beyond stunning. This corner of Florence is the most famous example of the Italian garden. Here you can admire statues, fountains and buildings that give you the feeling of being in a real open air museum. You'll hear interesting stories about the life of nobles who spent their days inside gardens.
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The park hosts centuries-old oak trees, sculptures, fountains and offers peaceful shelter from the warm Florentine sun in summer. In the fall you'll see the majestic, beautiful colors of the changing foliage, and smells of blooming flowers in the spring.
There are numerous beautiful buildings throughout, including Grotta Grande (the Buontalenti Grotto) divided into three sections decorated with remarkable examples of Mannerist sculptures.
Kids:information about the Italian garden;stories and court costumes;learn to develop critical thinking and creativity; develop and stimulate curiosity and creativity.
Adults:know the history of the Gardens and its construction;understand basics of landscape architecture;enhance the landscape heritage;learn how to interact with children in a common learning environment.
Inclusions for Boboli Gardens: Discover Florence With Your Family
- Private tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Boboli gardens entry tickets
- Fun learning worksheets for children
- Organic snack and beverage for children
Exclusions for Boboli Gardens: Discover Florence With Your Family
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Overview of Florence Walking Tour
- Small-Group Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Tour with Lunch
- Vespa Tour of Fiesole and Mugello from Florence Including Wine and Espresso Tasting
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour with Villa and Winery Tour
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm