Boca Da Onça Waterfall Rappelling Tour From BonitoWrite a Review
OverviewThis is an 8-hour tour that will lead on nature paths, by beautiful tall waterfalls, and allow you to rappel down near one of the more famous ones: Boca Da Onça. Take a step into the natural pools, and afterwards, enjoy an included lunch.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourStart this tour with a pick up service from your centrally located hotel in Bonito. The 8-hour tour consists of a 4km (2.4mi) walk by the preserved forest trail, passing through 11 waterfalls, one if them being Boca da Onça, the highest in the state at 156m (511ft) high.
The most radical attraction of Boca da Onça is the canyoning: a descent of 90m (295ft) full of adrenaline. The canyoning platform is a metallic structure of 34m (111ft) long, which gives an astonishing view over the Salobra River and the impressive limestone walls.
After the descent, a small trail leads you to a natural pool, formed by the waterfalls. You will visit scenic spots and swim in these natural pools. Once the activity is over, lunch is served next to two bodies of running water.
Back at a farm, you will be able to enjoy a bar and restaurant, dressing room, restroom, nature pool, hammock and game room.
The tour will end with a drop-off at your hotel in Bonito.
Inclusions for Boca Da Onça Waterfall Rappelling Tour From Bonito
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Boca Da Onça Waterfall Rappelling Tour From Bonito
- Optional activities at the location
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 11 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Tour not available for pregnant women and people that have acrophobia or cardiac problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Carry towel, sunscreen, repellent, water-proof camera and extra money
Wear swimsuit, long short or leggings, tennis or anti-slip shoes.
It is recommended to eat a good breakfast
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.