Bodrum Castle Underwater Archeology Musuem With Private Guide And Van
OverviewA guided cultural tour of Bodrum Castle Underwater Archeology Musuem Mausoleum of Halicarnassus and Theatre with a private guide and van at fixed price up to 14 pax in group.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
On the full day Bodrum Tour first you will be taken to:
Bodrum Castle known asSt Peters Castleand yourguide will escort you around the site and explain to you the history of the castle in depth, as you exploreBodrum Castleyou will also visit the five towers where you will see various different items in each tower. The panoramic view fromBodrum Castleis magnificent you can see all of Bodrum so bringing your camera is a must!Whilst visiting the castle you will also visit theGlass Wreck Hall. You will also go to visit the Bodrum Underwater Archeology Museumand its here that you will fnd numerous interesting items that were recovered by Turkish and american archaeologists.
After you have taken in the sights and sounds of Bodrum, you will then be given approx one hour free so you can take a stroll at your leisure or relax in the courtyards with some refreshments in the cafe. As lunch time approaches wewill now take you to a Turkish Resturant for your lunch where you can indulge in some authentic Turkish cuisine and afterwards there will be a short drive to take you to visit theOld Stone Windmills, is very picturesque with a beautiful view, after you have spent some time there we will the travel a short distance to theMausoleumof Halicarnassuswhich is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
And then its on to the ruins of Myndos Gatewhere it is possible to trace some of the citys ancient walls and explore the ruins. To put a end to your tour today it will be to visit theBodrum theater, which is on the main road uphill from and parallel to the left harbor. After your a day of exploring Bodrum has finished you will then be back to your allocated pick up points.
Inclusions for Bodrum Castle Underwater Archeology Musuem With Private Guide And Van
- Transportation by AC Deluxe van
- Guiding services
- Parking fees
Exclusions for Bodrum Castle Underwater Archeology Musuem With Private Guide And Van
- Gratiuties to tour guides and drivers
- Beverages and personal expenditures
- Entrance fees to museums and sites
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bodrum Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Bodrum Shore Excursion: Private Bodrum Express Sightseeing Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Central Bodrum or Bodrum Peninsula Hotels to Bodrum Airport
- Dedeman Aquapark Day Trip from Bodrum
- 4x4 Jeep Tour of the Bodrum Peninsula from Bodrum
- Kos Island Independent Day Trip from Bodrum
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Bodrum Including Lunch
- Private Arrival Transfer: Bodrum Airport to Central Bodrum or Bodrum Peninsula Hotels