OverviewA bike tour is definitely the best way to see the city. You will see street art, typical food, fruits, local markets, museums and more! We want to give you a special experience, that's why our groups have no more than 10 people.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourStart your ride with daily options at either 10:00am or 2:30pm from a local hostel and cafe. After getting your included bike and helmet, you’ll start by riding around downtown and throughout the historical center of the city to visit important landmarks and squares including Bolivar Square, Cathedral, Justice Palace and the Capitol.
Using Bogotá’s many cycle-friendly bike lanes, continue next to the Centro Internacional Tequendama, where you see the Hotel Tequendama (one of the most important and traditional hotels in Colombia) along with the Plaza de Toros la Santa María, the National Museum, and much more.
Head next to National Park Enrique Olaya Herrera, as well as several traditional Bogotá neighborhoods, including Teusaquillo, Palermo, Parkway and La Soledad. After a couple of hours riding, finish the tour at your café-hostel starting point, where you’ll enjoy a delicious natural juice or a wonderful cup of the best Colombian coffee.
Inclusions for Bogotá Bike Tour
- Use of bicycle and helmet
Exclusions for Bogotá Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available with aditional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 12 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English and Spanish)
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.