Bogotá By Night City Tour - Bogota
OverviewDiscover the city of Bogot at night on this sightseeing tour! See the city lights of Colombias capital as you travel around the city with your knowledgeable guide. Visit La Candelaria, Bogots historical district, and explore the picturesque neighborhood of Usaqun. This night city tour takes you to some of Bogots most famous attractions.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel, drive along Avenida Circunvalar lining the East Hills all the way into the trendy neighborhood of La Macarena, the place of Bogots art scene with an offering of bars, restaurants, and small handicraft shops. From there, head down to the Centro Internacional, where you'll see the remarkable contrast between the colonial architecture of the National Museum and Colpatria, the tallest building in Bogot.
Then walk along the bustling Carrera Sptima, a main road in the city center that transforms during rush hour. Conclude the walk at Plaza de Bolvar, home to the most important administrative buildings in the city.
The tour will finish with hotel drop-off, or at a restaurant or bar of your choice.
Inclusions for Bogotá By Night City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Professional guide in your preferred language: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German
- Canelazo drink at La Calera
- Local snack
Exclusions for Bogotá By Night City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This tour includes an insurance. Please send Passport number by the time of booking to make the insurance effective
Tour order may be modified due to weather factors or traffic situations according to the location of your hotel. We can add a visit to Monserrate (entrance fees not included).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bogot Beer Company's Brewery Tour
- Full-Day Tour to Villa de Leyva Inclucing Muisca Observatory
- Private Day Trip to Traditional Towns Around Bogot
- Private Tour: Botanical Garden Jos Celestino Mutis of Bogot
- Private Sightseeing Tour in Bogot
- Private Art Tour of Bogot
- Private Architecture Tour in Bogot
- Private Shopping Tour in Bogot