OverviewWhile in between flights at the Bogotá airport, why not venture into the Columbian capital for some sightseeing while you wait? This five-hour panoramic city tour is specially designed for travelers who come to Bogotá in-transit to other destinations. Your knowledgeable guide will conveniently pick you up curbside and drop you off in time for your next flight. This private half-day tour can be modified according to your schedule, depending on the amount of time you have available during your connection.
- Airport transfer
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter your local guide picks you up from El Dorado International Airport in Bogotá, you’ll enjoy a private, panoramic tour of the city, staring downtown in the historical district of La Candelaria. Pass old houses, churches and small shops on the narrow streets, admiring the Spanish Colonial and Baroque architectural styles of the beautiful buildings.
Your private guide will take you to Plaza de Bolívar to see the city’s top landmarks, including government buildings and historical monuments. View the Prime Cathedral, the National Capitol, Casa 20 de Julio, Liebano Palace (the mayor’s office) and the Justice Palace before catching a glimpse of the Presidential Palace – the Casa de Nariño.
With a bit of Columbian history and culture under your belt, you can decide next whether to have lunch at a typical Colombian restaurant or visit Monserrate Sanctuary. You’ll either enjoy Colombia’s gastronomic diversity as you dine, or catch the best panoramic views over Bogotá – following a climb or funicular tram ride to the top of Monserrate.
If there’s enough time, complete you tour with a visit to the Botero Museum to see fascinating works of art by Colombia’s most renowned artist – painter and sculptor Fernando Botero. Admire works by world-famous artists, including Monet and Picasso, from Botero’s private collection. Depending on the option selected, your guide will take you to a shopping mall for some great finds. If you choose the 12 hour option you will have the opportunity to visit also the Zipaquira Salt Cathedral before returning you to the airport.
Inclusions for Bogotá Layover Private City Sightseeing Tour With Round-Trip Airport Transport
- Private guide
- Same day round-trip private transfer
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Bogotá Layover Private City Sightseeing Tour With Round-Trip Airport Transport
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: This tour cannot be split into several days
The driver won't wait more than 2 hours at the airport after the airplane has landed
This tour includes an insurance. Please send Passport number by the time of booking to make the insurance effective
Choose between 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 hours layover
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bogota Combo Tour: Lake Guatavita And Gold Museum
- Full-Day Tour To The Tatacoa Desert From Bogota
- Private La Chorrera Adventure Park Tour From Bogotá
- Laguna De Guatavita Half-Day Tour From Bogotá
- Zipaquirá Tour Including The Salt Cathedral, Independence Square And The Main Squares
- Private Coffee Plantation Tour Including Lunch In Chinauta
- Private Colombian Emeralds Tour
- Private BioPark Reserve Tour From Bogotá
- Private Full Day Tour To Salt Cathedral Of Zipaquirá Including Lunch
- Full-Day Salt Mines In Nemocón Private Tour From Bogotá Including Lunch