Bogota Old City Tour
OverviewEnjoy a 5-hour experience between the 26th street with 8th street of the iconic historic center of the capital in which you can discover the essence of the Candelaria neighborhood also learn about culture, art, architecture and gastronomy.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourStart the tourwith hotel pick-up services, which are by request according guest's location within the city. If you prefer a meeting point, it will be at the Gold Museum.
The concierge will provide the overview of the tour and a professional guide will be ready in the Old City to guide you.
During the next 4 hours you will discover the historic center and it's surrounding areas, such as the Plaza de Bolivar, Parish of Santa Clara, Museum of the Master Fernando Botero, the Gold Museum, and it's colonial, republican and modern buildings. After walking the neighborhood of La Candelaria you will arrive at the majestic mountain of Monserrate to take the cable car or funicular (depending on the time and availability) straight up to the top to appreciate the city and it's incredible view at 3,152 meters high above sea level.
Inclusions for Bogota Old City Tour
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to the Parish Santa Clara Museum
- Entrance fee to the Gold Museum
- Entrance fee to the Museum of Botero
- Cable car or funicular in the mountain of Monserrate
- Coffee break (Almojabana o Buuelo)
- Typical drink in the mountain of Monserrate (Canelazo o Carajillo)
Exclusions for Bogota Old City Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.