Discover cultural Budapest beyond the famous landmarks and touristy districts, and explore the vibrant and historic Jewish Quarter, which is famous today for its artistic spirit and ruin bar culture. With a local by your side to navigate, walk along back-alleyways, drink craft lagers in microbreweries run by Gypsy brewers and soak up the street style. Let your host introduce you to interesting places that are hives of alternative activity such as gallery spaces with squat-like basements that have become an institution in Budapests nightlife. Explore Budapests best vintage shops and markets, cutting edge fashion stores, independent niche boutiques, pop ups, vinyl record shops and the tastiest street food markets which are all well loved features of the vibrant Jewish District. Get to know the daytime personalities of the quirkiest and best loved ruin bars in the city - these bars might be the most famous feature of Budapests nightlife, but during the day theyre hives of creative activity, where you can relax with a few drinks, browse a farmers market, listed to music or see some local artists exhibits.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the s.. read more
OverviewExplore Boho Budapest with a local who will discover the bohemian side of Pest in the old Jewish District, and get to know the areas free spirited personality as you explore with a local! Experience the districts distinctive ruin bar culture, soak up the bohemian atmosphere and urban buzz, and see why Budapest continues to be an inspiration for artists, writers and musicians. Explore some of the quirkiest ruin bars, learn about their fascinating history and enjoy a couple of drinks as you experience this unique part of Budapests culture that you wont find anywhere else in the world. Ruin bars might be an iconic feature of the citys nightlife, but your local will show you their daytime personality, where art and creativity meet bohemian bar culture!
- Private and personalised experience
- 4 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- A local beer in a ruin bar (or an alcoholic drink of choice)
- Food and additional drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Zwack Unicum Museum Entrance Ticket with pick up
- Private Budapest walking tour - 4 hours
- Cheap Shuttle Airport Transfer Budapest to Hotel
- Buda Castle Sightseeing tour with Segway style
- Private Stag and Hen Nightlife Tour
- Small-Group Budapest Cave Walk