Bohemian Lima Bike Tour
OverviewThis tour is a perfect introduction to Lima’s most charming and trendy neighborhoods including the famous promenade locally known as “El Malecon”, cool and arty hot spots, pristine parks, cozy plazas, Barranco’s old town, the best kept secrets of Miraflores, inspiring old and new architecture plus breathtaking cliff-side views of the Bay of Lima.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourOn this tour, you will give to ride a bike around the two main cultural areas of Lima: Miraflores and Barranco. The idea is trying to make the perfect combination between art, history, architecture and nice vibe. You'll ride among beautiful houses that once were occupied by renowned writers, painters and musicians. We pass by cultural centers, parks, shops, art galleries, ateliers, cozy local cafes and classic bars. We pay special attention to street art work, graffiti, street food, and to the cultural manifestations of two of the most important areas of Lima where locals usually express themselves and have fun more frequently.
Along the tour, you also stop to share anecdotes, love stories and classic urban legends of the local folklore of this cool part of the city.
The tour includes a snack in a traditional old bar or cafe of the area. You also see at a glance, many old houses and colonial mansions of great architecture, as well as some of the best restaurants of the culinary capital of Latin America.
Inclusions for Bohemian Lima Bike Tour
- Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Bohemian Lima Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (we have a meeting point location, please see the address on your voucher)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Tour in Lima
- Pachamanca Cultural Experience in Lima
- Lima Shanty Town Tour
- Peruvian Cooking Class Including Local Market Tour and Exotic Fruit Tasting
- Lima Full-Day Combo Tour: City Tour and Cooking Class with Market tour and Pisco Sour Tasting
- Lima Walking City Tour from Jorge Chavez Airport
- Surf Lessons in Lima
- 7-Day Luxury Tour of Cusco and Machu Picchu from Lima