Bohemian Paradise Hiking Tour From Prague
OverviewPrague Hiking Tours, takes you to the rock formations and labyrinths of Bohemian Paradise. Declared the first geopark in the country by UNESCO, the area is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Czech Republic.
Know More about this tourThe Prague Hiking Tours team takes you to the rock formations and labyrinths of Bohemian Paradise, located just one hour drive from Prague. Declared the first geopark in the country by UNESCO, the area is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Czech Republic. The park area offers great places to explore, where thanks to the forces of nature (wind, water, frost, erosion) you can admire lofty sandstone forms here, worn into weird and wonderful shapes, some of which are 60-meters tall. Youll be moving through narrow cracks in the rock, climbing up inside them and enjoying the views from their lofty heights. This exceptionally colorful mosaic of landscape types, geological phenomena and biotopes is complemented by historic monuments and typical folk architecture.
After 1 hour ride from Prague you'll stop at Hruba Skala Castle where you'll begin our 3 hour hike through Hruboskalsko National Park. For a start of our hiking tour you will have a look at originally gothic, and further transformed in to renaissance chateau, which was built on two sandstone blocks that rise up to nearly 60 meters above the valley. During your hiking tour you will see many amazing view points with a perfect spot to appreciate original rocky landscapes. The most famous view points you will visit are Marinsk Vyhldka, Janova Vyhldka, Vyhldka U Lvka.
In the end of our trip you will reach areas of Valdtejn Castle. While you are there you can look around to admire architecture of early Gothic fortress. Additionally if you are interested, for an extra cost of 60 CZK (2,5 EUR) you can enter the castle to see courtyard, interior and a little chapel.
Inclusions for Bohemian Paradise Hiking Tour From Prague
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Bohemian Paradise Hiking Tour From Prague
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to Valdtejn Castle 80 CZK (3 EUR)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Please be ready for pick-up at least 15 min before scheduled departure at chosen destination
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for hiking
Make sure to prepare and pack some snacks for the road
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Alternative Prague Small-Group Walking Tour
- Prague River Boat Tour - 90 min
- Prague Esoteric and Alchemist Tour 2h
- 1 day tour around the Karlstejn castle and Little Amerika
- Prague-Budapest Grand Sightseeing tour
- 3-Day Prague Bus Smile Hop-On Hop-Off
- Prague Family Kit
- Wars and Totality History tour in Prague