Bohol Panglao Island TourWrite a Review
From USD 38
OverviewA great way to experience some of the great tourist attractions that have made Panglao Island so popular. Bohol Bee Farm, Hinagdanan Cave, Dauis Church, Bohol Coco Farm, Nova Sea Shell Museum and Alona White Sandy Beach.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourHinagdanan Cave
The cave is about 100 meters long of beautiful rock formations. The stalactites and stalagmites stick out from the ceiling and floor of the cave as though trying to meet each other. Inside the cave, theres also a lagoon with a greenish surface produced by the green limestone at the bottom of the pool, where people used to bath in the lagoon, however, it has been advised to not go dip into the lagoon because of the karst pollutants present in the water.
Bohol Bee Farm
is geared towards encouraging and inspiring our farmers to practice Organic farming. They dont need to spend for costly conventional fertilizers, nor use harmful pesticides in their farms. Basic composting and companion planting are alternatives we offer in their stead.
is another beautiful church in Bohol is the Church of Our Lady of the Assumption in Dauis, Bohol, on the Island ofPanglao. The church is built in a mixture of styles, influenced by both Byzantine and Romanesque architecture. Inside, on the ceiling, are some impressive frescoes painted Ray Francia in 1916.
The Panglao 5-storey bell/watch tower, which was built in 1851, is located beside the San Agustin Parish Church in Panglao town. Octagonal in shape and covered by a pitched roof, it is said to be the tallest of its kind in the country. The tower though is in dire need of repair and should be given due attention by the local government unit for further preservation.
Everything in the Shell Museum has been a collection of Mr. Hora for more than 30 years of sea exploration, barter with other shell collectors and purchasing some of them. He is already over 60 years old and not yet sure on who among his children will acquire the business. They are also selling Shells, Shell Crafts and other products made from sea elements such as stones and pearls.
Inclusions for Bohol Panglao Island Tour
- Panglao Island Tour (Half Day)
- Air-conditioned roundtrip tour transfer from Tagbilaran City/ Panglao Island hotels
- Driver guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Bohol Panglao Island Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.