Bolgheri Wine Tour Private Shore Excursion From Livorno Port
OverviewRelax and enjoy the beauty of Tuscany on this 8-hour tour from Livorno port to the countryside of Bolgheri. Your English-speaking driver/guide will take you from the port of Livorno passing by the Etruscan Coast to discover the renowned town of Bolgheri and the history of the Italian literature in Castagneto Carducci. See 'Cypress Avenue' leading into Bolgheri with 2500 cypress trees. Enjoy approximately 45 minutes free time to explore the narrow streets of Bolgheri town.Discover how anonymous wine grapes become famous wines known worldwide when you visit a local winery. While here, you'll have some time to enjoy wine tasting and a savoury Tuscan lunch (at own expense) at the wine shop. Transport by air-conditioned minivan and port pickup and drop-off is included.
Know More about this tourMeet your driver/guide at 08:30 am once you disembark your ship who will be waiting for you with a sign. After an introduction, board your private car and make your way to Bolgheri - famously known for its 2500 cypress trees rightfully called, 'Cypress Avenue.' Stop at the beginning of the avenue, where you'll have some time to take photos. Next, you'll drive you into Bolgheri, the prestigious Tuscan city known for its wine producing. Discover how anonymous wine grapes become famous wines known worldwide when you visit a local winery. While here, you'll have some time to enjoy wine tasting and a savoury Tuscan lunch (at own expense) at the wine shop. After lunch, spend approximately 45 minutes free time to walk through the narrow streets of Bolgheri to see the beautiful architecture, shops and churches.
Inclusions for Bolgheri Wine Tour Private Shore Excursion From Livorno Port
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Bolgheri Wine Tour Private Shore Excursion From Livorno Port
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Shore Excursion: Discove Umbria Region, Assisi, Perugia,Tuscany and Cortona from Livorno
- Full-Day Private Shore Excursion: Discover Tuscany Region, Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena from Livorno
- Full-Day Private Shore Excursion discovering the Tuscany Region, Pisa and Lucca from Livorno
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Siena San Gimignano and Chianti tour
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Florence and Chianti Wine Private Day Trip
- Cinque Terre Guided Tour by Minivan and Boat
- Best of Lucca and Pisa Tour from Livorno
- Shore Excursion from Livorno to Volterra and San Gimignano