Bologna And Parma - Classic City Centre Tours (full Day)Write a Review
Get to visit two celebrated Cities-Bologna and Parma- with this single tour that assures you the sight of their prominent attractions. Get to visit and admire those highlights of Bologna that have helped it earned the title of “the erudite, the read and fat Bologna”. Also, discover the reason why Parma has become so famous for its Parma ham and Parmesan cheese.
- Full day tour gives people the possibility to visit both city centres in one-day tour.
- This tour will show you the reason why Bologna is worldwide known as "The Learned", "The Fat", "The Red" and "The Towered".
- Discover the reason why Parma has elevated a taste for the good life into a global brand: Parma ham and Parmesan cheese.
Know More about this tour
The tour starts at Palazzo della Pilotta, Farnese theatre (visit inside), ducal palace and garden (outside visit), Piazza del Duomo with its monuments Cathedral (visit inside according to opening times and services) Bishop's Palace and Baptistery (visit inside), Piazza Parmigianino and the Steccata church, Piazza Garibaldi and via Farini.
The tour starts at Piazza Maggiore with its main buildings: the City Hall, Podestà Palace, Neptune's Fountain, King Enzo's Palace, Sala Borsa (closed on Sundays), Palazzo dei Banchi, Palazzo dei notai, Accursio Palace and Basilica of Saint Petronio with the longest sundial in the world. The tour continues with Galluzzi court, Piazza Galvani and Archiginnasio. Walk through the historical Food Market up to Saint Steven square and Saint Steven Churches Complex. Through the medieval Isolani Court we will reach the Two Leaning Towers of Asinelli and Garisenda.
Inclusions for Bologna And Parma - Classic City Centre Tours (full Day)
- Guided tours in Parma and Bologna city centres and service of tour escort from/to Bologna.
Exclusions for Bologna And Parma - Classic City Centre Tours (full Day)
- Estimated Local Cash Needed: 9 EURO - for Farnese teatre entrance (€ 2,00/each), baptistery (€ 4,00/each)and anatomic theatre in archiginnasio in bologna (€ 3,00/each)
- Lunch and transportation not included in the tour price.
- In order not to lose much time a quick lunch break is suggested.
- Tickets for Teatro Farnese € 2,00/each, baptistery € 4,00/each and anatomic theatre € 3,00/each
- Parma is easily reachable from BOLOGNA by train, return ticket from/to Bologna by local trains costs € 14,20/each person and the trip lasts 55 minutes/1h10 - Parma is located 97 kms (60 miles) northwest of Bologna.
- Train Tickets ARE NOT INCLUDED in the tour price
- No kind of transportation is included in the tour price
- PAY ATTENTION:
Before the tour it is really important to check train times with the guide, guide can also advice you to start the tour visiting first Parma and later on Bologna. Guide can buy tickets before the tour in order to avoid queues at the railways stations.
Train ticket expenses must be refunded to the guide on visit day.
- For ticket prices see above
- Railway stations are close to the city centres but they are not in the city centres therefore a walk to reach them is needed
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.