Bologna City Centre Guided Tour - Classic Tour
OverviewThis classic tour takes you around the Bologna City centre and lets you experience the city’s artistic, cultural and gastronomic delight. Admire the iconic structures of the city such as the City Hall, the Podestà Palace, the Neptune's Fountain, the King Enzo's Palace, the Sala Borsa Palazzo dei Banchi, Palazzo dei notai, Accursio Palace and the Basilica of Saint Petronio along with many other attractions with this all-inclusive tour.
- From art and culture up to gastronomic excellence. Bologna, chief town of Emilia-Romagna Region, is known worldwide as "La Dotta"
- The best way to explore the city is on foot
- Take time to admire the architecture and see the wonderful food that you're sure to find.
Know More about this tour
The tour starts at Piazza Maggiore, meet up location of the tour, with its main buildings: the City Hall, the Podestà Palace, the Neptune's Fountain, the King Enzo's Palace, the Sala Borsa (closed on Sundays), Palazzo dei Banchi, Palazzo dei notai, Accursio Palace and the Basilica of Saint Petronio (visit inside according to opening hours and services), one of the biggest churches in the world and the only one with the longest sundial in Europe. The tour continues with the Galluzzi court (a medieval group of houses, Piazza Galvani and the Archiginnasio, the first seat of the University of Bologna. Walk through the historical Mercato di Mezzo (Food Market)up to Saint Steven square and its porticos and beautiful palaces and the Saint Steven Churches Complex (visit inside according to opening hours and services). The complex is made of seven churches. Through the medieval Isolani Court we will reach the Two Leaning Towers of Asinelli and Garisenda.
Inclusions for Bologna City Centre Guided Tour - Classic Tour
- 3-hour guided tour service in Bologna city centre.
Exclusions for Bologna City Centre Guided Tour - Classic Tour
- Tickets for Anatomic Theatre in Archiginnasio € 3,00/each
- Bologna is one of the easiest cities to reach by rail network and highways.
- From VENICE, return train ticket costs € 23 and it takes 2 hours by "Regionale Veloce" - return train ticket cost € 60 and it takes 1h30 minutes by "Frecciargento" trains.
- From MILAN, return train ticket costs € 80/120 and it takes 1h10 by "Frecciarossa" trains - return train ticket costs € 32 and it takes 3h00 by "Regionale Veloce" trains.
- From VERONA, return ticket costs € 19 and it takes 1h30 by "Regionale Veloce" - return ticket costs € 46 and it take 50 minutes by "frecciargento"
- From FLORENCE, return ticket costs € 30/40 each and it takes 40 minutes by "Frecciarossa"
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.