Bologna City Walking Tour
OverviewVisit medieval squares and landmark churches on a 2-hour guided walking tour of Bologna. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure and see the city's key sights including Piazza Maggiore, the unfinished Basilica di San Petronio, and the prominent Two Towers (Due Torri), which, due to geographical and architectural reasons, tilt at a precarious angle. Admire monumental sculptures including Fontana del Nettuno, and explore its market streets, where the abundance of gastronomic delights act as a testament to the citys gourmet reputation.
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Bologna City Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- The Bank holiday days of April 25th, May 1st, June 2nd, August15th will run on as per Sunday's schedule at 10.30AM.
Exclusions for Bologna City Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.