This is a CUSTOMIZED food tour of Bologna, a city with some of the richest culinary traditions in Italy. We can meet in the morning and then make our way through medieval streets to have coffee in the best place in the city. Then maybe a tour of the open food markets discussing different ingredients and recipes. All this while leading to lunch in an osteria, trattoria or ristorante picked specially for you.
- Group Tour
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
English, French, Italian
OverviewWalk down the streets of Bologna and get to taste some of the most exquisite varieties of local cuisine, different ingredients and recipes. Explore the culinary delights of Bologna, home to delicious foods like ragu (meat sauce), mortadella and proscuitto (cold cuts), parmigiano reggiano (a hard cheese), lasagne, balsamic vinegar, tortellini and tagliatelle. Be a food expert and get to taste the best.
- Walk the city of Bologna discovering the hidden treasures, knowledge and taste of a unique corner of Italian food tradition.
- An experience you will not forget. Bologna and Emilia Romagna is home to delicious food like:
ragu (meat sauce) , mortadella and proscuitto (cold cuts), parmigiano reggiano (a hard cheese),lasagne,balsamic vinegar, tortellini and tagliatelle.
- This tour is perfect for foodies eager to learn the secrets of Bologna cuisine from a food expert!
Know More about this tour
- Morning coffee.
- Lunch in osteria, trattoria or ristorante that I have personally chosen for you.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bologna Segway Tour
- Bologna City Walking Tour
- Private Emilia Romagna Food Tour from Parma or Bologna
- Small-Group Italian Food and Wine Tour with Gourmet Lunch from Bologna
- 2.5-hour Bologna City and University Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Gourmet Walking Tour of Bologna - Pasta, Mortadella and Chocolate
- Private cooking class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Bologna
- Private Tour: Bologna In Love Walking Tour